We are hardhat
From stories to experiences, ads to interfaces, we believe that today's best work champions 'brand' and 'user' in equal measure. We think wide so that big ideas become whole ideas; because while a 30 second ad might get people believing in a brand, a three second wait on its website can get them leaving.
- Deakin UniversityMind RacerMind Racer was a high tech activation that let prospective students race slot cars using only the power of their minds.
- Four'N TwentySave Our SlangWe reignited Australia's love for a good old Four'N Twenty pie by asking our compatriots to tell us their favourite slang.
- Tennis AustraliaANZ Tennis Hot Shots'Noise, Please!' breaks all preconceived notions of tennis in a vibrant, infectious way by reframing the environment where kids learn to play.
- Life-spaceEcommerce websiteLife-Space's new global site showcases their extensive probiotic range and gut health knowledge using personalised content and a sleek UI.
- Visit VictoriaWhite Night MelbourneWe set White Night Melbourne up for its most successful event on record by pulling apart the night's story into hundreds of inspiring substories.
- EdgellPlus OneBy showing consumers how to add an extra veggie to their meals, we created a 12% lift in market share and transformed the Edgell brand.
Hardhat is a 40-strong team of thinkers and makers lead by respected communications experts in the fields of behavioural economics, strategy, creativity, UX and craft. From different angles, we work together, transforming behavioural insights into brand ideas and experiences.
Let's build something great
to get the job done right
not big heads
passion for every project